Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

When Larry meets Ally

Published by Shane under on 8:07 AM
I know this sounds absurb. Being a Chinese-literate and English-not-so-good blogger, I had braced myself to pen this down. The one and only reason is I am drunk. Yes, it's alcohol, and it's after my friend's wedding dinner. Most probably I'm very excited as the Wedding Dinner Saga (non-stop wedding dinners (6) since October and most of them I need to become the 'ji mui' for my girl-friends) has finally come to an end. So I ended it with a high note - deng!

With the red wine effects still with me forcing me to drive with 2 floating feet, I reached home and turned on Bob's. (Note: Bob is Robert Downey jr. - my current imaginary lover when I was extremely painful and down with "jobless" syndrome.)

Larry is really good.
*What did I say? Did I say "Larry"?
Yes, I did. Larry Paul in Ally McBeal, which RDj acted as a singer. (maybe singing is his part-time job at the pub, which also featured Vonda Sheppard).
"Excuse me!! What maybe??"
Oh yeah, I didn't watch Ally McBeal before. At least, maybe when I watched, I didn't know who the hell is RDj or Larry. Maybe I am too young to understand, or being passionate about a man like him. (RDj sings "Man Like Me" as well).

Guys, would you be able to call upon Sting to sing/duet with you on your girlfriend's birthday?
Mmmm... Yeah, I know this sounds kind of unrealistic and will make you feel that I'm still drunk.
For God's sake, I still manage to memorize and hum the song without missing out a word - this is to prove you wrong.
Cynthia and I have been real fans of him. She is better - admired him since high school.
We both chatted online that boring Saturday night and we both surprised as both drool over the matured and successfully-come-back-from-deep-shit actor.

That windy night, with me lying in bed, iPod playing Every Breath You Take, I fell asleep thinking about the man who had conquered the world of Ally as Larry. He did conquer my heart - by coming back strong. This is what I exactly need now, no?


Every breath you take
Every move you make
Every bond you break
Every step you take
Ill be watching you
Every single day
Every word you say
Every game you play
Every night you stay
Ill be watching you
Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every step you take
Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
Ill be watching you
Since youve gone I been lost without a trace
I dream at night I can only see your face
I look around but its you I cant replace
I feel so cold and I long for your embrace
I keep crying baby, baby, please...
Oh, cant you see
You belong to me
How my poor heart aches
With every breath you take
Every move you make
Every vow you break
Every smile you fake
Every claim you stake
Ill be watching you
Every move you make
Every step you take
Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you
Ill be watching you...

So here I leave you with Downey singing Every Breath You Take with Sting

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers