Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Souvenir from Shane

Published by Shane under on 7:56 AM
To avoid being cursed by my friends, I tried NOT to tag anybody here.
If you're up for it you could try to complete it in your blog i will drop by to do some review. (e.g. those ppl who are too bored and with nothing to do after dinner. *wink wink*)

1) Was 2008 a good year for you?
-I'd say so-so, if you know so-so means OK-OK. Normal life but chaotic at the end of the year.


2) What was your favorite moment of the year?
-Las Vegas - down the Strip. (Funny huh, for most of the ppl they don't think that's fun, too tired for the legs)

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year?
-Got to know i might lose my job if i fight for my dream?


4) Where were you when 2008 began?
-At home, just came back from the States, and my house got a black-out on that same day! Grrr..


5) Who were you with?
-Family

6) Where will you be when 2008 ends?
-Home again

7)Who will you be with?
-Family again. I am a family person.

8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2008?
-Trying not to but I have to.

9) Do you have a new year’s resolution for 2009?
-Trying not to tell anybody.

10) Did you fall in love in 2008?
-Yes, I did.. It's a repeat from the previous one.


11) If so with who?
-Sorry, this is a secret. If i tell you, you will be 6 feet under.


12) If yes, do they know?
-Of course.

13) What was the stupidest thing you did this year?
-Ermm... still up for jogging even I sprained my ankle?


14) What was your favorite month of 2008?
-July.

15) How many concerts did you see in 2008?
-I think one. Was that Joey Yung's? I can't recall. Maybe it was last year.

16) Did you have a favorite concert in 2008?
-No choice :S

17) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2008?
-Heck, yes. Too much.

18) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2008?
-Vicodin as painkillers? I did for my ankles.

19) How many people did you sleep with in 2008?
-More than 5. In US by itself I already slept with 3 or 4 at least. For different road trips.

20) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2008?
-"I don't know how could this happen??!!"


21) Did you treat somebody badly in 2008?
-I think my parents. Sigh.. sorry Mom and Dad.

22) Did somebody treat you badly in 2008?
-Yes. A few.

23) How much money did you spend in 2008?
-2x what I had spent in 07.

24) What was your proudest moment of 2008?
-When someone told me "We actually appreciate you and your talent"


25) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2008 and change something what?
-I won't choose to travel in summer 08 to the US. maybe 3 months earlier.


26) What are your plans for 2009?
-This is again, a repeat:S Well, i want to make myself tougher up against the enemies, fight them off with my brain, pay back to the society and perhaps wait for the right moment to take off! (Don't think too much I'm not a daring person to do cliff diving or b-jumping.)

2 comments:

阳光。绿叶 said... @ December 31, 2008 at 2:48 AM

u really look bored and nothing to do after dinner.

Shane said... @ December 31, 2008 at 6:39 AM

Wei! Not me ler. I did this about midnight (ignore the time stated here, the time zone is still US time zone).

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers