Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Shane says goodbye to 2008

Published by Shane under on 11:57 PM
Before the year ends, I would like to tag Shu Khan, Anj and Anthony S. Have fun pal!

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?:
-I bought a 360.
-Lied to myself more often than being honest to myself.

2. 2008’s Goals:
-get promoted? (Dang! Thanks to the chaotic situation to end this year!)
-travel to the States (done, but in a way that i tried not to repeat it)

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?:
-Agnes,Mei Fen and a lot that i had not heard of.

4. Did anyone close to you die?:
-No, and that's a good news.

5. What countries did you visit?:
-Phuket(Thailand), the USA and Singapore.

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?:
-A peaceful life,REAL contribution to society

7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?:
-11th of August - the day i left LA. also the day i came back without knowing i will have the least chance to go back.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?:
-recognized by ppl who i respect a lot.

9. What was your biggest failure?:
-as usual, emotional dependency.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?:
-Sprained my legs twice,last week down with food poisoning

11. What was the best thing you bought?:
-My XBOX 360.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?:
-My mentor and counterpart who stand by me. My friends (too many) who were there to listen and help when i was terribly down.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?:
-Those who I trusted and then lost creditability.

14. Where did most of your money go?:
-Online shopping, gaming and food and DRESSES!

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?:
-My blog for UNICEF and my new boy (coming end of this year or early next year).

16. What songs will always remind you of 2008?:
-"Better in Time" Leona Lewis, "Lover in Japan" Coldplay, "Leave out all the rest" Linkin Park

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i) happier or sadder?: sadder
ii) thinner or fatter?: thinner
iii) richer or poorer?: poorer

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?:
-Laughing, Traveling, Contributing

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?:
-Crying, wasting the time daydreaming,

20. How did you spend Christmas?:
-With parents and my medicine pot

22. Did you fall in love in 2008?:
-Yes

23. How many one-night stands?:
-Oh... zero. (This is tough. lol)

24. What were your favorite TV programs?:
-House, Weeds, CSI LV

25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?:
-Yes some of those I nvr expect I would.

26. What was the best book you read?:
-The Notebook (Nicholas Sparks)

27. What was your greatest musical discovery?:
-Alicia Keys

28. What did you want and get?:
-Write more.

29. What did you want and not get?:
-Long list...

30. What was your favorite film of this year?:
-Iron man the #1.

31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?:
-I cant recall. haha. 25.

32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?:
-Acknowledged by the ppl who supposed to understand and know what I am doing.

33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?:
-Spend at the last moment to get the best piece.

34. What kept you sane?:
-Shawshank Redemption? music, parents and my friends

35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?:
-Robert Downey Jr, Hugh Laurie and Roger Federer.

36. What political issue stirred you the most?:
-To me they are NOT real hence I care too little.

37. Who did you miss?:
-People who I couldn't see at work?

38. Who was the best new person you met?:
-Another tough question - I have met a lot that made my days better.

39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008:
-Trust the right person. Don't get involve in something that will hurt yourself (suicidal). Again, I believe Hard works will pay off.

40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year:

"Numb" - Linkin Park

I've become so numb
I can't feel you there
Become so tired so much more aware
I'm becoming this
all I want to do
Is be more like me
and be less like you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers