Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Message In a Bottle

Published by Shane under on 6:47 AM
Dear ______ ,

It takes me a lot of courage to write you a letter. I don't even have a good memory how you look like now, as I was too scared to look at your picture, the pictures that we took together.

That was a good summer, isn't it? Stuffy in the desert and chilly up north. I spent the 90 days of my life, doing the best that I like, and appreciating what we've gone through together. I confided in you, I thought you had the best elements that could rock my world to pieces.

Yet, how cruel that reality is. If it's meant for you, it's gonna be yours no matter what. Even those flowers grew well in the glass house, the storm came by and ripped off the sanctuary. Those petals on the ground signaled the start of snow in August.

There was time that I cried out loud in the dark. Sometimes I teared without knowing when I could rest my blurry eyes, my chaotic mind. Time and time again I dipped myself in total melancholy.

I wish you could read this? As I am here to tell you that the rainbow somehow appeared when I thought all hope was lost. Thanks to my friends, they dragged me out of sorrows whenever I fell, and they told me how faith could make myself a different person.

Hope this eventually reach you. Thanks for the love you have shared. It had enriched my life in a way that I could look back and be grateful of having you.

Love,
______ .

2 comments:

阳光。绿叶 said... @ February 7, 2009 at 7:49 PM

问世间情为何物?

直叫人生死相许?还是空余恨?

Shane said... @ February 8, 2009 at 1:14 AM

不是空与恨咩?

btw, this is due to too much of movie influence. lol. Nice movie;)

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers