Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Hello, and this is 5 in the morning.

Published by Shane under on 1:19 PM
Do you ever feel like breaking down? Yes.
Do you ever feel out of place? Yes.
Like somehow you just don't belong And no one understands you.
Do you ever wanna run away? Yes.
Do you lock yourself in your room? Yes.
With the radio on turned up so loud, that no one hears you screaming.

At this time of the day I should be sleeping soundly in my bed.
When people are supposed to be home, having lovely dinners with family after work, I was still toiling in the lab, moving my fingers, scratching my head to finish up my lengthy and tedious jobs.
I need a break from my life! Gimme a break.

3 comments:

Saw Leng said... @ February 13, 2009 at 6:16 PM

Don't push yourselves too hard. When you feel like having a break, just do it :)

Anthony S. said... @ February 15, 2009 at 5:06 AM

Hey, hang in there. That's a good choice of song to relate to, by the way.

Shane said... @ February 15, 2009 at 4:06 PM

Now you know why, I always went back home during weekends. A break is very much needed to keep me "sane". LOL.

As for the song, I heard it while driving home late. What a life I have.

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers