Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Ain't feel better

Published by Shane under , on 8:03 AM
When our car passed by Northam Tower and Leona sang It's been the longest winter without you, the immortal nostalgia came back to possess me.
All the good old days didn't take place here but it stalked me wherever I went.
Sometimes I feel helpless.
Just like tonight. Right now.
The wind slashed my face and my heart started to weep.
The human heart.

原来,我的懦弱不曾离开。
我害怕失去,因为拥有时的不实际、短暂和歉疚。
最痛的原来是,放手后伪装的坚强。

It's gonna hurt when it heals too......


Bring me a cup of Aztec Coffee please......

3 comments:

阳光。绿叶 said... @ January 18, 2009 at 9:24 PM

特别喜欢这句:
"最痛的原来是,放手后伪装的坚强."
原来坚强是可以很痛的。

Shane said... @ January 18, 2009 at 9:36 PM

因为这个血肉之躯有的是一个能分辨真实和虚假的脑袋,伪装的坚强只会让你在清醒的时候更加痛苦。

Saw Leng said... @ January 20, 2009 at 7:12 AM

五月天“知足”里也有类似的一句:
。。才发现 笑着哭 最痛

脑袋所崇尚的,往往不是心所愿听从的。

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers