Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

The love I shared - Colors of Food and Light

Published by Shane under on 4:16 AM
Thanks to our effort and our manager (whom will be seen in the coming up photo series) and our manager's managers, we had a quite "full and satisfied" evening at the Gurney Evergreen Laurel Hotel. Below are some of the snapshots that I took to entertain myself besides eating (not that much for me, trust me).

Glow

A little light deco at the lobby. Spacious and simply grand for a 4-star hotel.



The lounge at the other end of the lobby. Love the light-illuminated effect.

Clarity

Everything was just at the right place for me =)



Light on the evening glasses.

Delicacies

Playing with DOF on these tiny cuties =)



They said cakes are for kids =)

Ladies and Gentlemen


2 of our team greatest treasures =P


I'm SO sorry guys. I just don't want others to miss laughing at something really fun. =)

 
SC's daughter, Jiayi =) 

Mix and Match


Diversity is strength =P


One is for Wanting More.



Two is for Together We Enjoy.


Three is for Trinity of Eat, eat, eat?

For better resolution images, please click on the photos, or visit the Flickr


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers