Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Make a change, and breakway

Published by Shane under on 5:22 AM
This is to celebrate the very first batch of photos captured through the new lens. I know I am late, always.



You know what they say if you don't try it you never know how it's going to feel like. So after I was handed the toy, without any hesitation, ka-cha and Russell is going UP, trying to match the height of Komtar.

I always have the strangest taste, ferry ride next.
 



Every weekend it's my routine to be on the Penang Bridge, no more ferry since secondary school. A ride brought back memories.



I just love the scene in the ferry.  No more ferry commuting? It doesn't look like so.

 

You must be wondering why it comes with the theme "Boundary". The way those old fishing boats lazing around in front of those factories in the background, it tells the strong contrast of HOW TO MAKE A LIVING.

I was crossing the railway at the Butterworth railway station. These unintentional shots has become the favorites of the day.

Of course a visit to the train station I should also serve you a portrait - the resident of the Butterworth station. Yeah, old one - the Jet Fire of this station.

Another shot from the side of his body. Since I was already there no point not shooting more if I could. 

At the end of the day, the most unexpected finding is:

She insisted she is from Penang and a photo with the train from Kuala Lumpur is rather odd. Oh ya, and her name is Siew Siew. What a coincidence, I have a colleague named Siew Siew as well.

*Click on the images for a better view. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers