Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Me estoy divirtiendo

Published by Shane under on 5:44 AM
I was texting with someone while setting my hands to upload these tiny batch of photos. People were enjoying at a misty theme park and I was busy with my fun-filled delusions. Consider I was lucky, I decided to bring the Rebel-lious one out on a after-rain Sunday night, last week. Being pretty reluctant before it happened, I was glad that I decided to set my feet on the stony (play)ground. It was the last day of their biz. Thank God.

An amateurish photographer always fears a lot. Angle. Lighting. And sometimes, Crowd. I couldn't recall how many times I've heard that their biz was not really good, but looking at the parents and kiddos who swamped the place, it told me people are always going for the last best thing. (Saving for the Last Dance).

The Queensbay Sixers (originally from Philly?)



No, the Ferris wasn't a bad one, it just moved slower, under my bad influence.


The floating Ferris wheel, that only appeared in my childhood dreams.

Silence (all these years?)


I have always thought about capturing the quietness of a theme park. Other than silence, it's still silence.

Discovering the Fun Fear



Believe it or not, this fun ride wasn't fun at all. I dropped my glasses when I was upside down, up there.
(p/s: @ Sunway Lagoon but not this little one)


Delicious lollipop out of the darkness, stunned some passers-by to drool over it.




Wonder the machine ever loses its fame?

I spent a sweating night moving the tripod and avoiding crowd disturbance. Somehow it gave me the satisfaction at last, finally getting my chance to shoot what I've been telling my friends since the first day of the fun fair arrived. A lot of thanks to my good friend 绿叶 who always be there whenever I needed her to go out with me. The good thing is I always had fun going out with her (even though the last food-searching outing ended up with me getting food poisoning :P - God's will maybe).


Visit my Flickr for better viewing pleasure.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers