Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Change of Heart

Published by Shane under on 9:47 PM
Sorry guys I have not been prolific and consistent enough to update my blog. So today here it is the consolation of bringing myself back to business.

Meet my latest obsession: Photography

Anyway, please don't expect me to upload jaw-dropped photos. I am really still in the learning process. So the very first motivation for more photography in my life, our group has won 2 of the 4 prizes from a department photo contest, with one of the photos coming from my Canon Rebel Xsi.

I shall share it here so that you know I'm really serious about this. Let's hope the fire keeps burning and the real best is yet to come.

 
 I know this looks odd but the theme is even "odder" - Diversity. 
The photo was taken on the last day before due and we were scrambling all over, sticking little pieces of papers, shooting from "rare" angle (up on a desk and shooting inside-out from a cubicle) and finally managed to hand in the submission. A big thank you to FF for the idea and all those who have contributed in the process.
So now everyone knows where I work.
The image that I thought would come out top but eventually it didn't; most probably because of the capture of a brand that could bring copyright issue to the company. 
So this is it, a very small baby step to fully decorate my blog with my so-called Artistry of the Century. -ROFL-

Have a nice day and stay cool as always.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers