Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Fotografía en la gran dama del Este y Orienta

Published by Shane under on 11:19 PM
I regretted being too camera-shy. Well-known as a wedding photography hotspot, how could I NOT work on capturing more photos? At least more than 100, maybe? The worst part of it, I only managed to stand at 2 different spots, so I had managed to shoot like what? 20? Anyway it's pure sharing of how JOYFUL of my models were at that time. No alcohol but some pulsating lucky draw moments. ASUS Netbook, my friends.

Thanks to the professional Alvin, Marilyn, Fiza and CT for staying. So this is it.


Shimmering of HOPE, perhaps the lucky draw



Very-soon-to-be Mommy and Kak Fiza


 Kak Fiza and ______ 

 
There's a saying in Chines, laughing with a 40k mouth. Understand?

 
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.  -Marcel Proust

 
 FRIENDS Season 11

 
FRIENDSHIP OVERDOSE

 
 Please call me if you would like to meet People's Magazine Bachelor Poser of The Year


The only thing you take with you when you're gone is what you leave behind. -John A.

~ Night is a world lit by itself. ~


2 comments:

kelvin-tan said... @ October 12, 2009 at 8:21 AM

nice photos. i like the feel of the first photo.

Shane said... @ October 12, 2009 at 4:52 PM

thanks Kelvin. The flash worked out well for me. Glad that I bought.

I like the last photos. First photo ISO a bit higher and got a little too much of grainy effect. =)

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers