Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

You didn't come for the beach.

Published by Shane under on 6:34 AM
I could still remember the way you came into my life. With tears in my eyes, I turned and saw you approaching. Our eyes met. That instance changed the rest of my life. Both of us had gone through a lot, maybe that's what made us meet. Maybe, this is destiny; Maybe that's the favor from the hurricane.
Wrinkles are showing up and my hands got shaky holding that little box I had for you. Yet, after so many years, I still could smell you in the blue room, your medical book lying on the desk, the photo you took with your son, and the touch that had put everything together. From the night everything started, you lived in me.
I never thought that I had anymore to give, pushing me so far, here I am without you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers