Sunrays

Blogger Template by ThemeLib.com

Danny leaves.

Published by Shane under on 10:47 PM
I know a competition could be somehow truly cruel when the result is revealed. Today I saw my favorite singer Danny J. Gokey voted off and misses the cut for finale. 
I think we all need a big heart to accept failure, everybody has his/her own choice. I still prefer Gokey. There are people who talked about his fans base due to the passing of his wife, sympathy is what people have labeled the support. Well, to me, someone has to be really good to impress, if he doesn't have a big voice, nah, it's just pure waste of time to listen. 
It's just another chapter of American Idol I see, I'm a fanatic supporter for him but after enduring so much as a Gunners' fan throughout the weeks, I could see this is a time for Danny to turn to the next page of his life. 
Have faith, Danny. Come rain or shine, the world is going to be kind to you. 
Thanks for a soulful and passionate season. Signing off......

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Lipsum

Followers